Ajay Kirtane (United States) answers the following questions:
- Can you tell us more about the treatment of difficult to control hypertension in the US and about the prevalence?
- Who refers you patients for interventional treatment of resistant hypertension?
- Are all patients screened for secondary causes?
- What is the status of device availability in the US?
- What are your thoughts about the Symplicity HTN-3 trial and how did the press release influence your work?
- Where do you see further indications of renal denervation besides resistant hypertension?
To leave a comment, please create your free account here !