Thomas F. Lüscher answers the following questions: - Can you please tell us more about the design of the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 trial?...
Thomas Zeller (Germany) answers the following questions:
- Do you screen every hypertensive patient for renal artery stenosis?
- Which is the best imaging method to detect renal artery stenosis and why?
- Can you please provide us with a short summary of the CORAL trial?
- Do you still believe in the role of renal artery stenting?
- How does the press release of SYMPLICITY HTN-3 influence your daily practice?
Thomas F. Lüscher (Switzerland) answers the following questions:
- Can you please tell us more about the design of the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 trial?
- What are your thoughts on the Medtronic press release and how does it affect your daily practice?
- Please can you share your opinion about future indications for renal denervation for the future?
Michael Böhm answers the following questions: - How does the Symplicity HTN-3 update affect your work? Do you continue renal denervation?...
Michael Böhm (Germany) answers the following questions:
- How does the Symplicity HTN-3 update affect your work? Do you continue renal denervation?
- Further indications for renal denervation?
- Can you please summarise the main points of the ReAdapt CHF trial?
This is broadly how we handle the information we gather.
Information collected and stored automatically
Atul PATHAK, RHC online Coordinator
Le professeur Atul Pathak partage avec ses confrères francophones les principales recommandations de traitement de l'hypertension artérielle.
Highlights on hypertension at the JESFC 2014